- Simple to Use: After mixing, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. It has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 6 minutes and fully cured in 4-6 hours.
- Effective Adhesive Agent: Developed as an alternative to torch welding, it provides strong and long-lasting repairs to metals and multiple other surfaces. It will bond almost any clean surface that is free of dirt and oil.
- High Temperature Resistant: Can withstand temperatures up to 150°C. When fully cured, it is as hard as iron and provides uniform bond line thickness.
- Surface Application: Metal, Plastic & PVC, wood, concrete, ceramic & Tile and fiberglass. Before using the glue, clean and drying the surface and your work should be complete within 20 minutes after mixing.
- Do It Yourself: Big or Small, you can DIY it with this magic welding glue. Our heavy-duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time.
Note: Our product is not suitable for snow iron, yellow copper, zinc, celluloid, polytetrafluoroethylene polyolefin polysiloxane, PP, PE, PA, POM, etc.
For glass products, the initial strength is good, but due to glass coefficients become larger, sometimes it will fall off.
For leather and woven, the adhesive effects are not ideal.
- Material: Adhesive
- Weight: 10ml
- 2 Bottles Super Welding A Plus B Adhesive